ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY

Please try ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY!

13.12.11

Email Scam (From the Past) 4

I am Mrs Christiana Morgan Simmon, From Cherry Hill New Jersey, im 51 yrs , Im an
Engineer
I have worked with Kuwait Oil Company for fifteen years , Widowed .I am diagnosed
with Breast
 Cancer which had defiled all forms, Im presently in St Mary Hospital , in Barcelona
Spain for
the past three weeks and im really in the hardest time of my life, I Lost my Husband
Mr Jefferson
Simmon in 2006 i wish he was still alive to console me at these present moment, I am
writing you
based on my latest medical report which the surgeons inform me that i have few days
to live on
earth and i feel so sad to live the world right now but i have no option as i
believe that it had
been destined by God, I am contacting you based on the fact that I want to create a
Legacy for me
even after i passed away i would be remember by the society, I want to set up a
Cancer Charity
Foundation which would be in Memory of me so i could be remember after i passed away
and i am
willing to donate my Fund presently in Rhodeville Security and Finance in Paris
France, the sum
of $17.4 Million usd.I have concluded my plans to choose you as the Director to
coordinate the
Affairs of these Charity Foundation because i believe we meet once in seminar, once
you reply me
i would give you more details and reason why i choose you after seeing your profile,
I hope i
can confide my trust in you and even see you at my sick bed side before i passed
away. I Would
like you to reply me on my personal email address and i will email you my pictures
of my present
condition  for more detail: m.morgansimmon@aol.com

Have me in your Prayers.

Mrs Christiana Morgan Simmon.