ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY

Please try ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY!

23.2.12

Subject:I AM CURRENTLY AT THE AIRPORT From:"DIPLOMAT PETER SMITH"diplomat.petersmith01@yahoo.com.hk

Attention:


I am a Diplomat named Mr Peter Smith, mandated to deliver your inheritance/contract sum to you in your country of residence. and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.


I am presently at the International Airport and before I can deliver the package (funds) to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.

1. Full Name.
2. Residential Address .
3. Age .
4. Occupation.
5. Direct Telephone Numbers.


After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact
you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information immediately so that I can proceed to your address.


Regards

Diplomat Peter Smith
Tel: +1 (916) 866-8236