ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY

Please try ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY!

20.4.12

Subject:My Truly Beloved From:"Mrs. Martha Arisztid"ma073920@gmail.com


Dear Sir / Ma,



First of all, I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance concerning the content of my e-mail, although I am not comfortable discussing it through this manner due to lots of unsolicited mails on the internet presently, but I have no other medium to do so right now

since the situation of my health is deteriorating.



INTRODUCTION: I am Mrs. Martha Arisztid, I am married to late Dr. Julius Arisztid of blessed memory, A citizen of Republic of Hungary. He was a reputable business magnet-(Oil Explorer) here in United Kingdom and some other African country's for many years before He died of Heart Attack in the year 2009, we were married for Thirty-Five years with a child and our only son died in a ghastly motor accident last year 2010.



My late husband deposited the sum of ($7.800.000.00) Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollar in a suspense account with one of the International Bank in Ivory Coast.



Presently I am battling with both lung cancer and stroke and according to my doctor, due to my medical report and my health condition that if possible I may not live more than few months again. That is just my faith as a deteriorating cancer patient. But I have been looking for means of healing all this time so that I will be alive and see this work done as my late husband instructed me.



Because of my present health condition I have decided to donate the above mentioned funds to an individual Muslim, Christian or any faith, He or She will utilize these funds the way I am going to instruct herein. I once asked my relatives and my husband relatives to close one of my accounts and use the Money for the less privileged ones, they do closed the account and used the money for their own personal interest. I don't want this fund to be used in such manner. I know we have not met before but I want you to consider this matter as DIVINE MISSION!!! 



I want you and your family to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd, my happiness is that I leaved a worthy life and whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.



As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you more details regarding is great mission.



Remain blessed.



Yours Sister in Christ,



Mrs. Martha Arisztid.