ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY

Please try ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY!

27.4.12

YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED "Miss. Sharon Watson"

Hello Sir.

I am very sorry if the content of this mail does not suite ethics while hoping that
you will give it an urgent attention if it interest you.

I am Miss Sharon Watson, working Natwest bank Plc London. I am personally contacting
you base on the matter on ground. I am an account officer to one our customers, Mr.
Mark who bears the same last name with you. He is a national of your Country who
used to work with Oil Company in London.

On the 2nd of August 2003, Mr Mark and his wife with their three children were
involved in a car accident along Manchester Express Road. All occupants of the
vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my
client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the
internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by our late
customer before it got confiscated or declared unserviceable by our bank where these
huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, he maintain the deposit valued at 15 million pounds with our bank.
The board of directors has issued me the LAST notice as the deceased's account
officer to provide the next-of-kin or have the account confiscated within the next
one month. Also it will interest you to know the this deposited fund has attracted
an interest of 1 million pounds make the total amount of 16,000,000 (Sixteen Million
Great British Pounds Sterling).

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over nine (9) months
now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you
have the same last name with him. so that the proceeds of this account valued at 16
million pounds will be paid to you as the Next of Kin/extended relative.

I will personally be happy if you can respond to this immediately so that you can
receive these fund from the the bank in this second quarter payment of the Year.

I have some of the important documents that can be used to back up the claim like
deposit certificate which Mr. Mark kept with me as his account officer. All I
require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. I will get you a better attorney who will
handle the legal aspect of the transaction.

Please get in touch with me immediately you acknowledge the good receipt of this
message. Do not forget to send me your direct telephone number, so that I can call
you for an extensive discussion on this deal.

Anticipating your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Sharon Watson.
Working with Natwest Bank Plc.