ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY

Please try ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY!

9.3.12

Subject: Attn. The CEO/Director,, From: "Martins Keegan"

Attn. The CEO/Director,
 
I am a private business consultant based in London, UK. I am seeking for a partner to facilitate investment of large sum of money into real estate business or any other lucrative ventures in your country. The FUND to be invested is secured, clean and of legitimate origin. Transfer of the fund will be done by bank to bank wire transfer, upon reaching a feasible mutual agreement.
 
I am representing an interest group from Africa who are desirous to venture into profitable business overseas.  Please let me know if you can be of any assistance and I will give you more details.
 
Regards,
 
Martins Keegan
Mkeegan & Associates.
London, UK