ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY

Please try ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY!

13.3.12

Subject: Dear Friend in Christ, From: "Susan Williams"

Dear Friend in Christ,

I am in need of your assistance, I want to make a donation to the poor and needy through you.

My name is Susan Williams,A53 year old British citizen, I live in Abu Dubai,right now i am in the hospital, I have been undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer.I have since lost my ability to talk and my Doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

Before I became ill, I kept USd$7.5 Million willed to me by my late husband in a long-term deposit account in a finance company in Europe.Now that it is clear that i will not survive this sickness, I have decided that i must give my wealth to the poor and needy to demonstrate my humanitarian service to humanity.

I will appreciate Mostly that the fund be donated to motherless Babies,
widows and hurricane victims all over the world.Kindly reply me through
my:email.(susanwilliams019@gmail.com)

Yours sincerely,

Susan Williams