ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY

Please try ONECOIN - NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY ONLINE MAKE MONEY OPPORTUNITY!

18.3.12

Subject:Confidential Business Proposal From:"David Oluwafemi"oluwafemi_uba1@yahoo.com

Please bear this unexpected contact with me, I need your help to take care of a very urgent personal matter on my behalf, and will appreciate if you can give me an opportunity to discuss that with you.


My names are David Oluwafemi, head of Accounting Audit and Deposit Department of AL AMAN BANK here Tripoli, Libya. . I discovered a sum of US$18.7 Million (Eighteen Million Seven hundred thousand Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our deceased customers, whose name I will only disclose to you in the course of this transactions. As the Account officer, its a known fact all over the world that the account owner and family are all gone.

The choice of contacting you is based on the geographical location and my economic interest of your Country, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$18.7 Million (Eighteen Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) can be paid to you.

I have already flash the account as non existing so that I can move the entire funds out of this Country through an intermediary bank and I am ready to share this funds at 50-50% ratio. This is to ensure that we have one mind and approach this with all honesty. All I need now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please, provide me the following information, as we have 7 days to run it through. This is very URGENT PLEASE.
1. Full Name:
2. Your: Telephone Number:
3. Your Contact Address:
4. Age:
5. Core Job/ Occupation:
Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, i will furnish you with more information.

Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting.


Best regards,

David Oluwafemi